MH

MH

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday Updates

  • "Maiden Audio" is coming along with headphones. Not too many details as of yet - I just hope they don't enter KISS territory with their merchandising.
  • Iron Maiden has however entered fashion territory along with the likes of Misfits, Bob Marley etc. Basically it has become fashionable for people to wear their gear without even knowing who they are.
  • I have been a little confused on this subject but according the website Crues last show is actually at The Staples Center - everyone keeps mentioning the Whiskey A Go Go but I think that is more of an after concert thing. Not that their might not be a "after show" their mind you.
  • Since I started it here it is - The Bucket List - I will keep it updated accordingly:

Grateful Dead 50th Anniversary Show(s) Chicago Field (recently announced)
Billy Joel at MSG
VIP tickets to a major festival ( I am talking all out here)
Tickets for That Metal Show
Flogging Molly in L.A.
Dropkick Murphy's secret show in Boston
 

No comments:

Post a Comment