MH

MH

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thursday Updates

  • Well I searched on this before posting my end of year retrospect but it turns out Casey Kasem was finally buried mid December. He was buried in Norway and his kids did not know of it until the day before services, so obviously they did not have time to get there. Of course as previously stated on this blog there was absolutely no reason to bury him in Norway - except for his widow to spite his children. This ain't over folks....
  • I want this shirt before Christmas next year. If you know what song it is you know what I am talking about.

  • Is music going to get to the point of either being super cheap or just flat out free? Youtube is currently involved in litigation over licensing but I have never not found anything I want to listen to on there. With an array of customizable streaming options on the market as well it is hard to not find anything you want to hear. You do have the option to "buy" (CD, MP3 download etc.) music you if you want to actually own it- but you don't necessarily have to own it to be able to hear it on demand - legally.



No comments:

Post a Comment