MH

MH

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Officially Only One Queensryche Updates

  • Legally there is now only one Queensryche. Geoff Tate performed his last show as "Queensryche" punctuating it by removing the TriRyche (which he can no longer use either) symbol from his belt buckle and bidding it adieu.
  • I have a feeling it's not really over but the other camp seems to be content with the situation keeping a very low profile.
  • I something I don't comment on very much - I think Kanye is completely delusional and is not in touch with the reality (ironic?) of the world around all of us. I know you can say this about a lot of famous (sic) individuals but he is off the deep end.
  • I think Disney might have got caught sleeping.
  • In news for two very underrated bands Faith No More have announced their first album in 18 years and Pepper Keenan is reuniting with Corrosion of Conformity.
  • More updates tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment