MH

MH

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mid-week Updates

  • So George Strait set an indoor attendance record the other night, appropriately in Texas at The Death Star, for his last show of his last tour, and we were in attendance. I haven't been to very many country shows, and probably won't attend that many more relative to the amount of "rock" shows I have seen - but that was one worth seeing.
  • Am I allowed to list everyone who played with him on the sidebar? They performed two songs each with George and all were in attendance for the three song finale. That's five songs each.
  • Morrissey is a pompous ass....at least he didn't blame it on "burning flesh".
  • The Kinks are allegedly getting back together. I am not sure what made Dave change his mind but he has been vehemently against it for many years.
  • This article - has some great comments no matter your opinion either direction......
  • Happy Birthday to the man with the least beard in ZZ Top, Frank Beard.
  • The video below is right "circle pit" - because I don't see any mosh pits, just people running. But I do hope someone took out the DB in the wife beater at 1:54.

No comments:

Post a Comment