MH

MH

Monday, September 24, 2012

Classic Rock is giving us 10 Reasons Why Led Zeppelin Will Never Reunite

According to the interview questions from the Friday press conference concerning the Celebration Day release....


Click the link above for the video and or full transcript as well. I will give you reasons #1-10 of why Zep won't reunite:

  1. Robert Plant doesn't want to.
  2. Robert Plant doesn't want to.
  3. Robert Plant doesn't want to.
  4. Robert Plant doesn't want to.
  5. Robert Plant doesn't want to.
  6. Robert Plant doesn't want to.
  7. Robert Plant doesn't want to.
  8. Robert Plant doesn't want to.
  9. Robert Plant doesn't want to.
  10. Robert Plant doesn't want to.
And I really don't have a problem with that. If he ain't into it I don't want to see it. If the Page & Plant tours were as close as I get that is fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment