MH

MH

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Flogging Molly (Again)

  • Awesome show by Flogging Molly last night. And the House of Blues is starting to surpass Nokia in Grand Prairie as my favorite venue.....we were on the rail by the 2nd or 3rd song.
  • Lee, who we met last night, has seen Flogging Molly 23 TIMES. I have seen a lot of bands but no one particular band that many times. Hats off to you and hopefully see you at the next show.
  • I don't have tickets to any upcoming shows-I am not counting that Kenny Chesney crap I am being drug to by my wife and best friend.....however there are a few interesting shows coming up, including Reverend Horton Heat this Friday.
  • Now that the tour has kicked off I will keep beating everyone down with Flogging Molly (maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment