MH

MH

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

  • It is a good thing I am not a "professional" blogger. Sometimes this thing has to take a back seat.
  • I do have the ability to "monetize" this blog - which I guess means ads that I would get paid for? It might be an interesting experiment but I am not expecting much.
  • In the ultimate beat down of modern day country concerts - Kenny Chesney and Jason Aldean at the Death Star-They are both actually on separate tours right now but will do ten dates together-this is worse than Garth Brooks.
  • Song subjects (all of them): bad liquor/beer, trucks, tractors, "best" girl, and Chesney will do his best lame Buffet imitation with some songs about beaches.
  • Prince will give us a brief break of bad musical performers on SNL this Saturday - and he is going to do it in the form of a single uninterrupted 8 minute "jam" session.
  • You get about 2-3 decent acts a year on SNL, and about one good surprise act that you weren't sure what to expect. And if you don't believe me you can check out the last few years acts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment