MH

MH

Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Updates

  • Ratt may be about to implode. Stephen has left the band (again), the new album is in jeopardy and there are apparently legal and monetary ramifications. And somebody on Wikipedia loves Ratt - they have all former members listed (and there are a lot) including temporary fill ins and anyone who auditioned.
  • So Geoff Tate's final show as Queensryche featuring Geoff Tate has turned in to a full fledged tour, including Dallas. And that whole thing about who owns the rights to what song, can't anyone play anything they want live anyways?
  • The Yardbirds were listed in the Just Announced shows in the Friday morning paper. You read that right.
  • Budgie and Silversun Pickups always screw with my head - the lead singers for each sound like they could be women.
  • I cannot stand Jack Johnson. How he has gained such a reputation is beyond me. I tried to listen to him but I just can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment