MH

MH

Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Updates

  • Jason Bonham wants to perform with a hologram of Bonzo - from reading the article it won't be his current tour trek with Heart.
  • The best comment from the Rolling Stone Facebook (groan) page concerning the current cover-"I called and cancelled my subscription, and I don't even have one." You know they say there is no such thing as "bad" publicity.....
  • Thom Yorke has pulled his solo albums from Spotify over, guess what, musician royalties.
  • Cheap Trick is suing  organizers of the Ottawa Bluesfest over their 2011 stage collapse, one of many that year.
  • 10 albums you can here now - including Gogol Bordello!
  • Kid Rock is tomorrow - with reduced entry and supposedly reduced concession prices. If beer is at a reduced price I may have more fun people watching than the show itself.  This will be the first time I have used my credit card as an entry method to a show as well. You can't resell the "good" seats......


No comments:

Post a Comment