MH

MH

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Belated Updates

  • I had some unexpected downtime last week-between this and my vacation updates have been lacking so....
  • This should make Eddie Trunk somewhat happy-Rush is receiving a lifetime achievement award from the Revolver Golden God awards-some type of accolade for them is long overdue.
  • It is getting harder to resist going to the current Van Halen tour, they are dusting off rarities and adding different songs to their setlist-nevertheless between them and other concerts I would like to see it will be difficult.
  • Those other concerts are: Rammstein, Slipknot, Stone Roses (still waiting on US dates), Maiden and still have tickets to the postponed Adam Ant. And those are just off the top of my head.
  • Bugs Henderson passed away last week-never got a chance to see him. Also gone is the voice of Disco Inferno. Click the links to your left to see me .
  •  There is a new study out that rock music makes white people more racist. I completely disagree-in fact I usually find the complete opposite at most of the shows I go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment