MH

MH

Thursday, February 2, 2012

  • Van Halen played a "secret" show last night, mostly for media members. Meanwhile Diamond Dave says the material really isn't new. From what little I have heard of the album, and it isn't much, if this is really old material was there a reason it hasn't been released before? However I will give it a fair chance once in my hands.
  • Leslie West has made it back to the concert circuit following his leg amputation. This is one band/person I haven't had a chance to see. Check it out the video below, Mr. West had a little trouble making it through his opener.
  •  This looks good-the 50 Worst Albums Ever. Just a preview for now but I will keep following.
  • Dick Kniss, bassist for Peter, Paul and Mary passed away last Friday.
  • Today is the anniversary of the last gig by three different acts at the Surf Ballroom in Iowa in 1959. Their plane would crash the next day-The Day the Music Died.

No comments:

Post a Comment