MH

MH

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Random Updates

  • Dave Grohl has now recorded a song with Corey Taylor and Butch Vig, as previously mentioned with just did a collaboration with Ratt-I still say is is a Probot style Dave Grohl project. Time will tell.
  • We just booked a cruise, I look at some of the music themed cruises before we booked-Kid Rock (sold out) Monster of Rock (still available but not till later this year), I think Buffet does one as well ($$$$$) and now there is the Kiss Kruise II. I would definitley be open to something like this on my next cruise, if there is one, but I would be very selective.
  • There are now two Great White's. The non Jack Russell version and Jack Russel's Great White. I think I will do a whole write up on this situation of bands with two different versions co-existing.
  • Sammy is not impressed with the new Van Halen-well there were a lot of people not impressed with Van Hagar either. I like the Van Halen and Hagar camps the way they are now......
  • Vince Neil is contemplating leaving Motley Crue after their Vegas stint. Haven't we already been here with the Crue boys...
  • Robbie France, drummer for Metallica influences Diamond Head, UFO and others passed away recently.
  • YOU, yes YOU, can name Godsmack(s) & Staind(s) upcoming tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment