MH

MH

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Random news

  • Apparently Van Halen are in the studio recording, although you can't tell from the web site. I have heard this rumor on numerous fronts, including the ultimate source, my neighbor, who is a VH freak. Let's see we had the fake reunion, a double legged tour, and now an album-I am still waiting on this thing to implode. 

  • The Grateful Dead, who hardly ever seemed to make it to Texas, are releasing an entire tour on CD. A 60 CD box set containing 22 shows from their Europe 1972 tour. This is considered the greatest tour ever by the Dead, and for a band with their mileage that is not a light statement. It will set you back a hefty amount though....

  • I have heard rumor of a Pearl Jam anniversary festival show thingy.

  • To your right the beginning of the list-every band I have seen. It will take a little while to get together. The "*top*" bands are the last show I have seen, otherwise the asterisks indicate the number of times seen. And in case you are wondering I have 95% of the ticket stubs to prove it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment