MH

MH

Friday, December 21, 2012

Final Post of The Year

Barring any major music events that is....

This is also an update from Last Year's Final Post.....

  • Where the hell are The Stone Roses?
  • Jack White misses The White Stripes.
  • Is friggin' Justin Bieber still around?
  • I did attend shows at Starplex this year, however I don't think I made it to Nokia Theater.
  • The Ridglea Theater finally reopened-and three acts promptly cancelled their booked shows and headed to other venues in Big D.
  • Flogging Molly and The Dropkick Murphys are coming about 10 days apart-and I have tickets to both shows.
  • Queensryche are still fighting, but L.A. Guns aren't-basically because there is only one version now.
  • The rumors are out-but I expect Nirvana to get back together about as much as I expect Zeppelin to tour again.
  • Levon Helm, Adam Yauch & Jon Lord left us this year, among others. See below for a few others passing on to the next plane. Levon Helm was a tough one because I never got to see him play live, including when The Midnight Ramble made it's only(?) appearance in the DFW area a few years ago. 







MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!






No comments:

Post a Comment