MH

MH

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A plethora of updates...

Haven't updated in a while so...

  • Seen a great show last Friday night with my good friend Jerry-Reel Big Fish, The Aquabats and Suburban Legends at HOB Dallas-still a great venue and awesome show. And Flogging Molly is coming up...
  • Flaming Lips is are playing next week week after next as well, it is going to be hard to pass that one up.
  • Vince Neil is going to jail for drunk driving (only two weeks) last time this happened circumstances were much more dire.
  • Holy shit I just read Don Kirshner died a few days ago-among his many other contributions he penned "You've Lost That Feeling" for the Righteous Brothers.
  • Also dead in this week drummer Alex Kirst (Nymphs, Iggy Pop) and Tommy Crain, guitarist for the Charlie Daniels Band.
  • Crosby and Nash are hitting the road-I have seen CSN and CSN&Y, still might be interesting in a small venue. 
  • I love seeing the classic rock acts and metal bands from the past but some of these guys are getting up there in the years, not that I am getting any younger.....
  • This just in-Nickelback still sucks...
  • I was actually able to work at my desk today and listen to a great punk show on realpunkradio.com-the Po-Dunk Punk Show. Links below including a playlist for today..  
Po-Dunk Blog & Playlist

Real Punk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment